To advance fire protection engineering education by promoting the technical advancement of the members of the Society, introducing allied professionals to the fundamentals of fire protection engineering, and increasing awareness of fire protection engineering as a career.
Currently planning new education programs for architects and related fire safety professionals as well as continuing education for fpe's.
- Chair: Paul Hart, XL Group Services
- Dan Arnold, Seneca Fire
- Jonathan Barnett, AECOM
- John M. Cholin, J.M. Cholin Consultants, Inc.
- Douglas Carpenter, Combustion Science & Engineering, Inc.
- Michael A. Crowley, Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc.
- Matthew Davy, Arup Government Projects, Inc.
- Nelson Dunston, University of New Haven
- Robert Gagnon, Gagnon Engineering
- Melissa Franco, SFPE
- Thomas Gray, Global Risk Consultants
- Robert Jonsson, Lund University
- William E. Koffel, Jr., Koffel & Associates
- Eric N. Mayl, Core Group
- Brian McLaughlin, Arup
- James A. Milke, University of Maryland
- Jaime Moncada, International Fire Safety Consulting
- Al Moore, Michaud, Cooley, & Erickson
- Jack Poole, Poole Fire Protection
- Milosh Puchovsky, WPI
- Scott Rockwell, Eastern Kentucky University
- David Sheppard, ATF National Laboratory Center
- Ralph Transue, Rolf Jensen & Associates, Inc.
- Peter Willse, XL Gap Services
- Christopher Wood, Firelink, LLC