The SFPE Corporate 100 Partner Program was founded in 1976 to give organizations and individuals an opportunity to show their support of SFPE's mission. With the financial support of our Corporate 100 Partners and the dedication of both volunteers and staff, SFPE has made groundbreaking strides to define and improve the practice of fire protection engineering.
With the support of our Corporate Partners, SFPE has:
- Established and maintained the state licensing examination for fire protection engineers.
- Published five editions of the Fire Protection Engineering Handbook.
- Produced Fire Protection Engineering magazine, the Journal of Fire Technology, and numerous SFPE engineering guides and standards.
- Provided a comprehensive continuing education program encompassing both virtual and face-to-face programs.
- Launched a bi-annual European Fire Safety Conference and quarterly digital magazine focused on European topics and case studies.
- Advocated the importance of fire protection engineering and fire safety engineering to a global audience.
These achievements have helped establish fire protection engineering as a distinct, definable discipline and have improved the technical capabilities of its practitioners. The support of Corporate 100 Partners has been invaluable to the success of these
efforts, and will enable us to continue to work towards achieving our mission: to define, develop, and advance the use of engineering best practices; expand the scientific and technical knowledge base; and educate the global fire safety community,
in order to reduce fire risk.
Becoming a Corporate 100 Partner is a great way to showcase your organization's commitment to the fire protection engineering community. Joining SFPE as a Corporate 100 Partner entitles you to a unique mix of benefits including discounts on advertisements
and event sponsorships,recognition in Fire Protection Engineering and at events, free memberships and more. Beyond these monetary benefits are unique opportunities available only to Corporate 100 Partners, such as timely updates from and
input to the SFPE Board of Directors and senior staff, as well as priority exhibit placement at SFPE events, and more.
Showcase your dedication to engineering a fire safe world - become a Corporate 100 Partner today!
- ACCÉNT Fire Engineering International, Ltd.
- Anvil International
- DITEK Corporation
- FireLink, LLC
- Fire Safety Consulting
- Fire Safety & Engineering SA
- Fisher Engineering, Inc.
Foster Engineering & Consulting, LLC
- Futrell Fire Consult and Design, Inc.
- HSB Professional Loss Control
- LeGrand Engineering, Inc.
- Liberty Mutual Property
- Micropack Detection, Inc.
- Perimeter Solutions
- Phoenix Fire Systems
- Reax Engineering Inc.
- Risk Logic, Inc.
- Robert M. Gagnon, PE, SET, FSFPE
- Rollinger Engineering Inc.
- Safe Fire Detection
- Seneca Fire Engineering, LLC
- Slicer & Associates
- Stat-X Aerosol Fire Suppression (mfr. by Fireaway Inc.)
- The University of Maryland Online Master's Degree Program
- Thunderhead Engineering
- Ultra Electronics
- Viking Group, Inc.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Interested in aligning your organization with the Corporate 100 Program? Or, if you are a current Corporate 100 Partner and have questions, contact Julie Gordon, SFPE Membership and Chapter Relations Director at (301) 915-9721.
* The SFPE online store credit only applies to products sold directly through the SFPE online store. The SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, Fifth Edition, is published and sold by Springer, and thus not available for further discount.
Interested in aligning your organization with the Corporate 100 Program? Contact us at (301) 718-2910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.