Engineering Technology Conference
Join leaders in the profession for a unique educational experience that is designed to keep you a step ahead. This two-day conference highlights presentations and cutting-edge practices in fire protection engineering. This year's keynotes are:
- Raymond Grill, P.E., FSFPE, USA - "The Role of Fire Protection Engineering in Sustainable Design"
- James Golinveaux, USA - "Significant Advancements in Water Based Fire Suppression for Storage Occupancies"
- Stephen Kerber, P.E., USA - "Evolution of the Residential Fire Environment"
- Erica Kuligowski, Ph.D., USA- "The Current State of Egress in Fire Engineering Design"
- Ai Sekizawa, Japan - "Challenges in Fire Safety in a Society Facing a Rapid Aging Population"
- Piotr Tofilo, Poland - " Fire Engineering Tools: Past, Present and Future"
Professional Development Week Seminars
Earn Valuable CEUs while giving your company a competitive edge by attending a series of seminar being taught by the profession's leaders. Plan a week of training at the SFPE Professional Development Week being held October 29 - November 1, 2013 to stay a step ahead. Seminars to be held:
- Sprinkler Design for the Engineer
- Principles of Fire Protection Engineering - Revised to a 3-Day format!
- Advanced Fire Dynamics Simulator and Smokeview
- Emergency Communications Systems: Planning, Design and Use
- Revised! Protection of Storage Occupancies
- More to be announced shortly. . .
More in this Section