The Society has 47 chapters and 10 student chapters located in the United States that work to advance the mission of the Society on a local level. Many of the SFPE chapters offer scholarships to aid in fire protection engineering education in their communities. If you are interested in joining a chapter, contact them directly or contact Headquarters for assistance.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, USA
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky, USA
- Missouri S&T Student Chapter, Missouri, USA
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
- The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA
- The University of New Haven Student Chapter, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte Student Chapter, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- The University of Texas at Austin Student Chapter, Austin, Texas, USA
- Virginia Tech Student Chapter, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute Student Chapter, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
If you don't see a chapter in your area and are interested in starting one please contact us at (301) 915-9726 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you get one started.